December 05, 2006

About this blog

So obviously I am not a consistent blog writer since re-joining the Canadian rat race of work, church, social commitments, and driving around in a van trying to stay on schedule.

I am trying to reflect, look outside myself, align myself with teachings of Jesus, recognize the presence of God in others, in the physical and the spiritual.

I am trying not to get obsessed with things, buying things, using things, kitchen renos, etc.

But somehow I want a new blog. I think that getting or creating a new thing will give me some new inspiration. So I think I am going to try to figure out something new for the new year.

4 Comments:

At 11:06 a.m., December 08, 2006, Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

Well, it's still nice to read something from you! I love hearing your thoughts on life. You are a special person who inspires me (in more ways than one)! :)

 
At 6:39 p.m., December 11, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

emm.. 10x for text ))

 
At 2:14 p.m., February 10, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

entree settlers searchingin supersedeice expansive iineha kimarmba notably epsom arzu weblogues
lolikneri havaqatsu

 
At 12:20 a.m., February 21, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

я так считаю: благодарю.. а82ч

 

Post a Comment

<< Home