March 26, 2006

New Pictures

I just uploaded 27 new pictures to our photo album... click on the link to the right to see all of them. Here are a few appetizers though...

This is most of the Mercy In Action Staff and Students in Manila. Some of our Filipina midwives and helpers are missing from this picture because it was taken in the evening.

Asher enjoying being with his friends during Mandaluyong day parade a few weeks back.

This is Ate Nita. We used to live right across the street from her when we lived in Davao in 1998. We visited them in February.

Ahh, the clear blue tropical waters...

Zara's handiwork.

This is a shot of the parade. It went on for over 3 hours... all like this. The streets were packed with people. It was all very exciting.

I think the "Yellow Ladies" were the most excited (to have the day off).

A girl in a nearby slum area.

6 Comments:

At 2:28 p.m., March 26, 2006, Blogger Kelly Brown said...

I love your pictures.

And the tatoos!!

 
At 3:44 p.m., March 26, 2006, Blogger Beth B said...

I love them ALL!! Makes me miss My Manila... miss and love you..

 
At 11:07 a.m., March 27, 2006, Blogger Ruth said...

Love the photos! We need a close up and explination on the tatoos!! They look very cool!

 
At 1:13 p.m., March 27, 2006, Blogger that chick said...

the kids all look so OLD!! we're going to be shocked when you guys get back, aren't we?
can't wait.

 
At 8:31 p.m., March 27, 2006, Blogger Melissa said...

Wow...I remember wading through that parade to try to get to the pharmacy in Kalentong (before I realized what was going on) Great photos...I finally made it to Michigan!

 
At 1:09 a.m., March 28, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Andy, make sure those sunglasses make it back to Winnipeg. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home